With a welcoming, friendly attitude, you will be responsible for providing high quality service to our maintenance customers. The position will require oversight and guidance to 3-5 crew members. Duties include pruning shrubs and trees, edging and mulching flower beds and planting trees and shrubs. As a valued member of our team you will assist with other areas of the company as needed. Must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to motivate your crew.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs
- Ability to climb up and down ladders, on and off uneven grades or landscape features and equipment
- Ability to bend over and kneel for extended periods of time
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions from extreme heat to cold, rainy and/ or snow conditions
- Planting: knowledge of execution of proper planting techniques
- Knowledge of irrigation, PVC piping, shrub & tree trimming techniques
- Ability to safely operate various hand tools and equipment, such as but not limited to compact track loader, dump truck, small excavator, shovels, levels, etc.
- Problem solving and time management skills
- At least two years experience in the landscape industry
- Assist in other areas such as hardscaping, snow removal, etc. to ensure the continued success of our company
- Can be counted on to be at work on time every day
- Consistently adheres to company safety rules and procedures to avoid injuries and other incidents
- Incumbent will be assessed by scorecard provided by maintenance supervisor
If this sounds like a good fit for you please complete our online application. We are also currently hiring for: