A beautiful, healthy lawn. It’s what you want!
But what is a beautiful, healthy lawn? It’s a lawn with minimal weeds, has consistent green color throughout the growing season, can better handle the stress of the summer months, and emerges from winter and summer dormancy periods quicker and healthier.
We produce a healthy lawn by:
Our Service Area
We currently offer our Turf Care program to the following area surrounding our Elizabethtown headquarters.
Mosquito & Tick Problem?
We can treat for mosquitoes and ticks around the perimeter of your house or business – including patio/deck areas, and any other moist areas. We use an all-natural product that is safe for kids, pets, bees and other pollinators. Our customers love the results!
Our Professional Turf Care Program
Tried and tested 5 visits with your lawn:
Now more eco-friendly – same remarkable results!
Perfect for both residential and commercial customers, our turf care program uses organic-based fertilizers. Safer for you and your family, better for your soil and the environment – we are now achieving the same great looking lawns with no additional expense or loss in quality. It is a win-win!
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers
At J Hubler Landscaping, we want to be on the leading edge of the landscape and lawn care industry. Organic-based fertilizers have gained popularity – not only because it is ‘eco-friendly’ – but also because of the inherent benefits, which include:
- Safer for people and pets: Organic-based treatment does not produce any harmful side effects on the humans or pets who use the lawn.
- Renewable, biodegradable, and sustainable: Organic-based fertilizers are partly derived from natural sources and filled with micro-nutrients and microorganisms for healthier, more disease-resistant plants.
- Improved root growth: The slow release of organic nutrients and bio-solids help grass roots grow better and stronger – leading to a thicker and healthier lawn.
- Improved soil health – Without good soil it is tough to grow healthy turf. Organic-based fertilizer will improve the texture of the soil and increase microbial activity, creating an extremely healthy soil over time.
What makes our programs superior?
- We focus on the long-term health of your lawn.
- We use organic-based fertilizers which feed the soil, help microbes thrive, improve soil texture, and helps to protect the environment.
- By incorporating calcium and magnesium nutrient supplements in our summer stess applications, we can effectively aid your turf in handling the stresses of summer.
Our Turf Care Philosopy
Learn more about our approach to turf care.
Get a Turf Care Quote
"*" indicates required fields