J. Hubler Landscaping Inc., a full service Commercial and Residential Landscape, Excavation, and Construction company based in Elizabethtown, PA is looking for a motivated, full-time Landscape / Construction Estimator with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The Landscape / Construction Estimator is responsible for estimating both landscape and construction installation services for new and existing clients of J. Hubler Inc. and will also strive to uphold our core values of Precision, Honesty, Innovation, Dependability and Efficiency.
In this position, you will assist with proposals, contracts, estimates, and designs, as well as the calculation of labor and material costs. Once jobs are bid, the ability to lead crews in initial start-up of projects in the field is desired as well. Strong knowledge of plants, hardscape, and construction materials, as well as overall budgets, is helpful.
- Field experience (landscape/hardscape/construction)
- Previous experience bidding commercial and residential landscape/construction projects is helpful
- Knowledge of computers, (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and estimating software
- Ability to multi-task, be goal-driven, and a self-starter
- Position requires organization and time-management skills
- Strong team mindset is a must!
- Comfortable interacting with clients and vendors, while being personable and professional
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record